This October 31, while the kids are out trick-or-treating, spend a fun, spooky, romantic evening with your honey! Something about a cool autumn night, the aura of ghosts and goblins, and the opportunity to dress up as your favorite fantasy character lends itself very well to romance.
The romance experts at eHarlequin.com have compiled the following list of the top 10 ways to spend a romantic Halloween.
1. Rent a couple of horror movies and spend the night curled up tightly together.
2. Rent a French maid costume for you, a Sexy Victorian Vampire costume for him Â— and let your imaginations run wild!
3. Clutch each other in the dark as though you were the last two people on earth.
4. Build a roaring fire and toast marshmallows.
5. Shine a flashlight on the wall and use body parts to make a private shadow-puppet show.
6. Turn off all the lights and play "Marco Polo."
7. Light a dozen candles or more and watch the flames flicker in the dark.
8. Carve a pumpkin together and let yourselves get messy in the process Â— remember the pottery scene from Ghost?
9. Blindfold each other and play bedroom hide-and-seek!
10. Make your own "grown-up" Halloween candy Â— chocolate covered strawberries, homemade taffy, anything with whipped cream Â— then help each other taste your sweet creations.
Halloween is on it's way!
Looking for items that go bump in the night? Serve your treats in Jack'o'lanterns or monster mugs, with glowing goods and creepy bugs! Make your costume pop with silly wigs and fun props. Keep little ones safe and put on a show with our LED lights and colorful Glow! Great for Masquerades and good fright, Our selection will have them screaming all night! Happy Halloween!